FogPod™ Baby Sanitisation Water 120mlRegular price £4.95 Save £-4.95
A 100% natural sanitising fog water.
Pure is a Revolutionary 100% NATURAL Sanitising Fog that kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Pathogens and Viruses in seconds. This water provides a base for this product to be highly effective as a cleanser and its only other ingredient, a NATURAL ACID (Hypochlorous Acid) which is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs, provides its anti-bacterial properties. Pure is an ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ and is arguably one of the safest sanitisation methods on the market today.
Apply our PURE solution with any FogPod™ device to create micro water fog particles that are smaller than your skin pores, meaning the water will penetrate deeper into the skin and sanitise more effectively.
*Liquid recommended for use in FogPod™ devices*
- It does not contain alcohol, fragrances, preservatives or harmful chemicals such as Triclosan, Benzalkonium Chloride (BAC), Triethanolamine, Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Laurel Sulphate (SLS), etc.
- It does not dry out or irritate the skin
- It does not need to be rinsed off
- It is gentle, powerful and extremely safe
- It is harmless if swallowed
- It has multiple uses at home, out and about and whilst travelling
- It can be used by children without adult supervision
- It is as safe as drinking water!
- On the hands and skin (for all members of the family, from birth!)
- To deodorise and freshen the body
- On hard and soft surfaces, e.g. cutlery, tables, toilet seats, toys etc.
- On surfaces that come into contact with the mouth e.g: toothbrushes, pacifiers, feeding bottles and even food (e.g. fruit, meat, fish etc.)
- To maintain cleanliness and hygiene at BBQ time
- Where water is not easily or readily available to clean items
Contains: less than <1% Hypochlorous Acid in a
buffered saline solution.
Information: READY TO USE. DON’T DILUTE. Achieves a 6 log reduction (99.99%) in microbial counts with less than 1 minute contact time. It is effective against bacteria, viruses, yeasts, moulds & spores. It is compliant with British Standards & European Norms
BSEN 14476, 14294, 1276, 13704, 13697 & 1656.